BECOME A LEGEND.
Chronicles of the Realm is an all-inclusive weekend where you will be transported to the high fantasy setting of the United Kingdoms of Reya.
• Two night, three day stay at Allerton Park & Retreat Center, a sprawling estate built in 1900 suited with lush gardens and deep woods on the grounds - everything, including game, room, and meals, is on site and is also ADA accessible.
• 5 catered meals: Friday Dinner; Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; and Sunday Brunch.
• Multiple quests, including late night missions dependent on Player Choices.
• Custom character creation, one-on-one, with the Game Master.
• View our SAFETY PROTOCOLS HERE
Did you ever wonder what it's like to be best friends with someone you just met? No need to wonder anymore if you attend Chronicles of the Realm, or any other event put on by this wonderful company. From character creation to debrief after the LARP, I felt cared for. In and out of character. The NPCs and storytellers were invested in the story I wanted to tell, while also making sure that my needs (as someone with a physical disability) were addressed. AND without breaking the immersion. That takes true talent. Can't wait to attend their next adventure.
- Ricky Reiss, Player of Chronicles of the Realm
We have worked with Moonrise LARP Games on numerous events at the DeKoven Center and have thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with them to produce a truly enchanted experience. Our historic campus provides an ideal stage and environment for total immersion in the game. We provide period meals that add to the experience. Tiffany and the company are masters of the art, while being respectful of the place. We look forward to welcoming them to the DeKoven Center for Chronicles of the Realm and beyond.
- Julia Peyton, Retreat and Conference Center Manager/Property Manager of DeKoven Center